This should be an interesting game as it pits together two legends of Nagoya Grampus during its glory days, Moriyama and Stoikovich. But this time Moriyama will come as a player for FC Gifu whereas Stoikovich will come as the newly appointed coach of Grampus.
The game should be interesting for a number of reasons:
1. The Kisogawa Derby! A new rivalry will be made between these two teams with only a half an hour train ride seperating the two J clubs.
2. This will be the first time that FC Gifu have played a J1 team in Gifu. How will they fair??
3. This will be the main warm up game before the J-league for both these teams.
4. Stoikovich's reign begins here! He promises a much more entertaining brand of football for the Grampus, but can he dig Nagoya out of hole of ordinary results from the last few years??
5. Gifu does not want to lose to Nagoya!!! Associated as the little brother to Nagoya, only a win will give them some credential and their own identity. On the other hand Nagoya won't want to lose to "minnows" FC Gifu now will they??